How do you manage your $NEST on different chains?
NEST Protocol has collaborated with Map Protocol and Poly Network. Our users can use MAPO bridge and Poly bridge, two cross-chain bridge services, when managing their NEST assets on different chains.
Here’s how to get started with cross-chain bridge service right away.
- Open the official web: https://bridge.poly.network/ and connect your wallet firstly.
2. Select the wallet you’re using.
3. Click here to select the asset.
4. Type NEST and select it.
5. Click here to select the chain.
6. Select a chain from which to transfer assets.
7. Click here to select another chain.
8. Select the chain to which you wish to transfer assets.
9. Type the amount of NEST here.
10. Click CONNECT WALLET
11. You need to link the wallets on both sides.
12. Clik NEXT
13. Click CONFIRM
14. You can check the status of the transformation here.
- Open the official web: https://bridge.mapprotocol.io/ and connect your wallet firstly.
2. Select two chains you want to cross.
3. Type the amount on NEST and click Approve MAPO
4. Click Approve
5. Click Transfer
6. Click History and check the status of your transformation.